Wednesday, March 6, 2013

R.I.P. Paul Bearer

So sad... he would cause such a uproar in my house hold when he was on TV. My mother could be cleaning in the other room would hear him and yell "SHUT UP!"
My dad would piss himself laughing at him... 
Sad to see him go, I would have loved to see him walk down the isle with the Taker at Wrestlemania.

Paul Bearer was one of the weirdest and most unforgettable characters in wrestling history, and the only way I can think of to honor is memory is to share some of the reasons why. Here's a collection of Bearer videos and pictures, which are best viewed alongside the very true fact that he'll be in our heads (and hearts) forever.

Commanding the Taker!




Deadly force...

The real man... a loving grandfather.



R.M.R.P. The REALvolution... Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/REAL.MEN.REAL.PROBLEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment