Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tristan Eaton + Everlast Songs Of The Ungrateful Living -

I would so buy one of these on frame it on my wall, but I am on a super tight budget and this currently cant jive with my wallet.
I wish it did... however I hope you can show support...


Location: Brooklyn, New York
11 x 17 Inches Screen Print On 140lbs French Archival Fine Art Paper
Celebrating the album cover Tristan Eaton created for Everlast latest album 'Songs of the Ungrateful Living', this RUN contains two variant silk-screen prints from Tristan Eaton. Both editions will be signed by both artists. Everlast's 3 year old daughter suffers from Cystic Fibrosis and a cure has not yet been found. To help raise money for this cause both Tristan and Everlast will be donating all of the profits from this RUN towards 'Great Strides' the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

You can find out more about Cystic Fibrosis and donate to the cause at CFF.org

This RUN comes signed and numbered by Tristan Eaton, Everlast and 1xRUN




Click HERE to visit and purchase...

R.M.R.P. The REALvolution... Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/REAL.MEN.REAL.PROBLEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment