Saturday, September 15, 2012

Get ya smoke on... and watch this very informative documentary on HEMP.

I find the "LAW" behind marijuana is a total fucking joke. I cannot respect a law, or system that tells me "NO!" But I can smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol, cigarettes alone is the number one killer which is grown with radioactive fertilizer. Alcohol comes in 2nd... hell aspirin and coffee kills people. Marijuana has no deaths... NONE... get educated and send this to those who are not.
A small list of people who have smoked pot... dont say it makes you lazy.
Joe Rogan, Snoop Dogg, Steve Jobs, Ted Turner, The Beatles...



R.M.R.P. The REALvolution... Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/REAL.MEN.REAL.PROBLEMS

1 comment:

  1. Really? Smoking on marijuana is banned here in my locality because a lot of smokers abuse it. Why not puff an e-cig or two a day instead?

    ReplyDelete