Friday, September 14, 2012

Delays...

Sorry, I have been out of it for a good 2 weeks... my job has been taking a lot of my time, bought a screen printing press and I was in a car accident.
My job... I am out the door at 530, start at 7, and I sometimes do not leave until 6. I come home... I have shit to do.
My biz partner and I invested in screen printing equipment so we can make our own stuff and not have to deal with companies cost and sloppy work.
2 weeks ago we were car accident, not serious, but our car was a write off. I was dealing with some painful days and the last thing I wanted to do was sit at my desk in front of my computer.

Anyways... I will get all this moving again!!
Not to mention I have a big project under my nose...



This is the car that was at fault...


A VAN FULL OF SCREEN PRINTING EQUIPMENT



R.M.R.P. The REALvolution... Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/REAL.MEN.REAL.PROBLEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment