Sunday, August 12, 2012

THE SECRET OF OZ (Documentary)

I will never understand why when I tell people about what the Governments do they look at me like I have a penis growing out of my forehead.
A bunch of pigs making a shit load of money, sending young people to die in a bullshit war, lying,stealing, and fucked the economy something terrible.
Here you go... pour all of your trust into them, I need to massage my forehead penis.

This version finally cuts several bogus quotes which have festered in the monetary reform literature for decades.
The world economy is doomed to spiral downwards until we do 2 things: outlaw government borrowing; 2. outlaw fractional reserve lending. Banks should only be allowed to lend out money they actually have and nations do not have to run up a "National Debt". Remember: It's not what backs the money, it's who controls its quantity.



R.M.R.P. The REALvolution... Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/REAL.MEN.REAL.PROBLEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment