Sunday, July 22, 2012

SHOCKING : CALIFORNIA COPS OPEN FIRE ON MEN - WOMEN - CHILDREN - BABIES

This is terrible and it makes me sick. I know we do not have the entire video, but look at the extreme force involved against civilians. I read that some stuff was thrown at officers and they had some threats. But, you have training in this guys, you do not open fire on children and women just standing there.
You used a dog to bring down one guy, ok... got him.
I saw a cop with a shot gun fire at a crowd with children, enough shit in this video to make me sick.
Whatever the case, people are upset with the police everywhere... lets see... abuse of power?
Shooting at kids... really?
Now apparently the police want to buy the video people shot...
No flowers will grow out of this dirt.



R.M.R.P. The REALvolution... Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/REAL.MEN.REAL.PROBLEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment