Friday, July 6, 2012

Serious...???



Kid is good, I will give him that... BUT THE FUCKIN KID IS 6!
Talking about booty poppin, come on man, why are we rushing kids into this sexual shit at a young age. Let the kid be a kid and do kid things. Make music, have fun... but this adult themed shit can wait.
Seriously what are you thinking?
Yeah I am posting this and not for you to grab a few extra views... I am hoping other people see this and say "Yeah this is wrong", and I hope they call you out on it. Not directed at the kid, but the people who allowed this to happen, sorry to be a Buzzkillington... but this is wrong.
Also... these dumb bitches shaking it at a 6 year old boy, why is this type of behavior  accepted. Would it be different if it was a 6 year old girl rapping and we had men gyrating at her... you know it would be.
Well 164,462 views, 745 likes (morons) 2,683 dislikes which is what I like to see.







R.M.R.P. The REALvolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment