Thursday, July 19, 2012

ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 5

I never heard of this guy until about 10 mins ago... but he has gained a new fan. He drops some serious shit on all these clowns. I am so sick of these dudes coming out hard as fuck on a album, but they live in a safe neighborhood and did not have to much to worry about. These dudes who talk about dealing drugs, yeah yeah sure... and if you did, nothing new. I hear it all the time in hip hop. I do not care that you deal or dealt drugs, that you smoked a mutha fucka, the rims on your ride, why because  it is all rehashed shit, seriously I have heard it a million times. Come up with something new, this is why I dig this guy he is calling them out...
Could we stop with the skinny jeans and the gradual movement towards hipster...


R.M.R.P. The REALvolution... Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/REAL.MEN.REAL.PROBLEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment