Friday, July 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON FORD!!!

70!!
I grew up with this guy, he was the biggest hero to me. Han Solo and Indiana Jones  where bigger then life. I can remember not wanting to watch Indiana Jones and my dad pleading and telling me how much I would enjoy it. He was right, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK is one of my favorite movies of all time.
He did not have a big role in "American Graffiti" but Bob Falfa was a memorable character. This is one movie I can watch over and over and never be sick of it.
I hated Blade Runner as a child, I found it very boring it was not until later on in life I rediscovered it and love the movie.
Some other movies that he did that I really enjoyed was "The mosquito coast" and "Patriot games"
WOW... 70, to look that good at that age is phenomenal ...
Here are some of my fav clips from his movies...








R.M.R.P. The REALvolution... Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/REAL.MEN.REAL.PROBLEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment