Friday, June 22, 2012

DEA Agent Won't Say If Heroin Is Worse For Someone's Health Than Marijuana

If you do not know, I am telling you... Marijuana is not that bad for you. Alcohol , smoking, fast food, and the stress you get at your job is a lot worse , A LOT WORSE.
I smoked a lot of weed back in the day, probably for a good 13 years I was a cronic weed smoker. I dabbled in a few other drugs, nothing harsh or extremely bad. They say Marijuana is a gateway drug and I say that is a load of bullshit. I did the other drugs out of curiosity , tried them a few times... not for me, went back to weed. Weed calmed my nerves, made music sound better, I wanted to raid the fridge and watch something trippy with friends. Get me drunk, I was in trouble half the time plus fucking up my liver. Smoking is just  retarded yet this cancer causing stick can be purchased at the corner store.
Another reason why the law is a ass-backwards misleading pile of shit that needs to be looked at a bit closer.
This DEA agent really has no clue what she got herself into here, she is classifying all drugs as bad. So, ok... if you go to prison for say tax evasion, yeah thats bad, you are in the wrong. If you went to prison for raping a bunch of kids... thats is extremely bad. Do you classify then both as the same, both bad criminals?
Point is, do not label weed as some sort of demon drug, it is no where near coke, heroin or bath salts! (Had to throw that in for jokes)
Plus... please do not forget, we have something called "Medical marijuana" a lot of people who suffer from diseases depend on this for stopping seizures, reducing pain and encouraging chemotherapy patients to eat while under treatment..
Just another fucking tool spreading lies... get the facts strait lady.







R.M.R.P. The REALvolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment