Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PUT DOWN THE MUTHA FUCKING GUN!

I am not anti-gun by no means, but we have way too many assholes that are in possession of them that give guns a bad name.
I think guns used to hunt, as long as it is not for sport and more for survival is acceptable. I am sorry but there is no glory in taking down a animal while you hide and shoot them in a safe distance. You want to impress me, make a spear and hunt down a bear.
Owning a gun to protect your family from intruders or people trying to harm your family is also acceptable. I mean the police can be called, but will you wait that long while some maniac is swinging a knife at your kids? Fuck no... and I do not think it is necessary to blow his head off, shoot him in the knee.
I use to think Charelton Heston was a total insensitive prick after the shooting in Columbine, he still went on with his pro-gun rallies. Yet over time, understanding guns, respecting them and I even started looking at them as a tool instead of a weapon I could see his point.
The American constitution gives citizens the right to bare arms, but some people got that twisted and do fucked up things.
The Government I believe hates this, and from what I have heard and read they would like nobody to own a gun. If they ever pull some illuminati, N.W.O., marshall law type shit... people will not sit and take it. This would not be setting up tents and singing Kumbuya in the park... and I think the Gov. knows this.

Yet the ugly side of guns... too many kids, wannabe gangsters, and stupid people own them. Someone looks at them wrong, bam you are dead. Gang fight, shots fire and a innocent person catches a bullet... they are dead or paralyzed. Teenagers somehow get access to tech 9's and shoot up a school... we now have a body count!
Is it worth killing someone and then end up going to jail for 50 years, maybe getting raped in the butt or killed during your stay. You then come out into a world that could give a fuck about you now...

Think about it...






R.M.R.P. The REALvolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment