Sunday, November 6, 2011

New RMRP banner...

I used 2 boxers in this photo, the picture was just way too intense not to use. These guys train like crazy and give it all they got. I really love old school boxers and all the classic fights. This was a must for me to use.
The other pic layered into this is artist Alec Empire from the german digital hardcore group, Atari teenage riot. This guys music gets me moving and fuels the rage... I respect this guy immensely, he talks the talk and walks the walk. Any group that can perform at a protest, gas up the crowd to make the cops run and retreat is better then good in my books.
The big scary skull represents all the evil shit we deal with day in and day out... I hate demons and I go toe to toe with demons! You to deal with demons... it is time for you fight back.


R.M.R.P. The REALvolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment