Saturday, October 8, 2011

Animation news...

I can remember the really shitty Simpsons animation shorts from the Tracy Ulman show that were funny to me as a kid. Over the years right up to my late twenties I found the Simpsons pretty damn funny, now I hardly laugh.
I especially enjoyed the episodes that Conan O'Brien I believe wrote, but the show to me is done. Even the movie that came out... it was like a bunch of episodes and they called it a movie. At least kill of a character or 2... having something major happen.
So the big news the past few days was they wanted the voice actors to take from what I heard a 70% cut in wages. From what I have been reading they were willing, but they wanted a cut from the profits the show makes. That is where fox makes its money off THE SIMPSONS... toys, video games, t-shirts.
So apparently they came to agreement that the show will get 2 more seasons and maybe they could turn it around. They have competition with all of Seth Greens shows... which can be funny but lack originality.
Good luck... I wouldnt shed a tear if the show ended, I would feel bad that a show that use to be so funny just burnt itself out.
Yeah fuck you to Homer.
Photobucket

And on October 27th... these morons are back on T.V.



R.M.R.P. The REALvolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment